Monday, June 30, 2008

Bike Ride Saturday

Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to go yardsaling with Jana. While we were out we met up with Amanda and then went out for breakfast. Butcher Boys was right across the street from where we were at at that moment so we filled our stomachs there. (Their breakfast buffet is awesome....!) Then we decided to come over to my place for a bike ride down the trail by our house. I'm not kidding--it gets more beautiful every time I go down there. There's a creek running right through it so we stopped our bikes and walked out to see it. Here's a few pix I snapped. Enjoy!


Looks like a wolf drinking by the stream...


Nope... It's Blue-Girl!





1 comment:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

ohhhh! Looks like a fun time! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, Em. We sure felt them going up for us!

I love you!