Sunday, June 8, 2008

Senior Photos

Hi all! Quick update. It's AM right now and I haven't went to bed yet. Well, I guess that much is obvious. The homeschool graduation program for our school was today. It went really well too!! Afterwards, me and Michael G met some friends from Ohio who are down for the weekend. We had a blast! Anyways, you know I wouldn't leave you hanging with no pictures so here goes. These are a few of the senior pix. Not the best, but I haven't edited the others yet. They'll come later. ;-) Well, umm I would say, Have a nice day. But I think I'll settle for... "Good morning!"

:-D


Ryan Davis, Phillip Holmes, Jonathon Williams, Gabrielle (Gabbie) Mattox


Gabbie... Notice that awesome graffiti in the background? I promise I did not paint that on the bench. That's what paint shop pro is for. ;-)



Jonathon... This pic and a few others of Jonathon taken on the road were the only ones I managed to get off my camera. For some reason, the others were deleted in the process of picture uploading and deleting. Agh!



Ryan... Oh so photogenic. Not fair!

3 comments:

Crystal Cross said...

hey Emily~you got some really nice shots. It looks like you were fighting Mr. Sun. Great job!!

Emily said...

I was definitely fighting! lol Most of those pictures were taken after 6:30 pm so all the light was coming from one direction. And the only place to take the pictures were at the school. So get the right lighting, and the school for a background, or...

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Great shots, Em!