Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Harwell Family Reunion

The Harwell Family reunion was held at Grandma's neice's house this year. Nadine was an excelent host and she cooked up an incredible batch of dinner rolls. Yummy... I went back for seconds they were so good. Lo and behold, both bowls were empty. Oh well, I'll remember that next time. Patty Mooney wanted a group picture with everyone together. And for some reason, a big camera seems to catch the attention of everyone. I ended up taking the group pictures. That is, until they put me in there and confiscated my camera. lol I hate getting my picture taken! :-P Anyways, I happened to grab a few random shots so enjoy. ;-) Have a nice day everyone!

P.S. Absolutely no editing! Seriously, I held myself back this time.




Lydia Jane love her Daddy...



The Harwell Family, minus a few.
Such as Me, Jacob, Grandpa, Patty, and her son and daughter in law to be.


Grandpa T.B. relaxing in the shade.



Grandma Cockman watching the birds.


Uncle John, I think he knew he was getting his picture taken... lol



Grandma with her trusty camera!



Aww There goes Emma. Baby in tow. lol



lol A totally random moment between Nadine, Willy Mae (Bill), and Grandma.

No comments: