Friday, June 20, 2008

Shiloh

Hey everyone... For those of you who haven't met this guy, his name is Shiloh. He's a husky and yellow labrador mix. AKA, a very handsome guy. :-) I washed and groomed him today. Well, the best I could anyways. He pretty much slept through it all. I don't usually have to groom him but this year his winter coat didn't shed and he was just suffering from the heat. So I used something called the "Fur-minator". It pulls all the loose undercoat (His winter fluff) out and leaves the top layer. Really handy... He didn't enjoy his bath but I'm sure he feels better now that it's over. lol


His serious side...









Now for his glamour shots... lol
Huh?

What's that over there?

Sorry buddy... I don't dare comment on this one.
I put my pocket knife in this pick so you could get a size estimate... The knife is a little over two inches long. So imagine all that hair... Ugh. Who wants a fur coat in July?


2 comments:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

WHat a handsome guy! I'm sure he feels much better...you're getting good at the grooming thing!!! I could tell tonight how much you love Buddy, he's is one special fellow and I know has just as much love for you in his heart than you do for him in yours....

[see you tomorrow girly!, ~Missy~]

Crystal Cross said...

Cute doggy!! Is he single?
Oh, and Jake says he would love for you to come "clean him up". :-)