Monday, June 16, 2008

Is it summer already?

Hi all! Just some pictures from around the house here. It's getting soo hot! Actually, it's stayed hot so long that it's fooled the blackberries and mulberries into ripening early. I wonder if this means they'll stop putting on berries before August--when they usually get ripe. While it's been pretty hot and sticky weather in the daytime, it sure has made for some wonderful evenings outdoors.




Buddy rolling



Blackberry bushes... Looks like they'll be ripe early this year!




Grandpa's corn


His Okra is coming up too...



The Mulberries are almost ripe too!




Just random. ;-)

1 comment:

Shelleigh said...

Em! These are some awesome pictures! The blackberry pictures makes me want some blackberries. lol. Blackberry cobber is the best. :o) Ok, I'm gonna stop because I'm making myself hungry! Love the pictures!