Friday, June 6, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by an old friend to answer these questions.

4 things i was doing 10 years ago:
1. playing with frogs in the backyard while mom filmed it for future blackmail
2. picking on my 4 yr old brother
3. making messes everywhere i went
4. Dreaming of owning a horse one day.

4 things i was doing 5 years ago:
1. Saving $500 so Daddy would get me a horse. (He said it would prove responsibility)
2. Watching Daddy get nervous. hehe
3. Getting settled in our new house.
4. Trying out the new tramploline in the backyard.

4 things i did yesterday:
1. Slept...
2. Watched 3 girls from 7 to 4... Throw my lil brother in there starting at about 11.
3. Worked with Buddy a little bit. The flies are taking OVER the barn. Time for the duct tape and PAM.
4. Watched Arthur's missing Pal with the girls... Well, actually, I slept through most of it.

4 shows i like to watch:
1. hmm mythbusters? I'm not getting a whole lot here. *Thinks* We don't have a tv.

Okay...here is the tagging part. I'll tag ... well everyone has been tagged. lol

No comments: