Thursday, December 25, 2008

Special Christmas Day Post

The weather was beautiful today so I drove out to the barn to get a ride in while I could. I rode Zippy and the other horses were really kicking up their heels and having a good time. So much so that Zippy wanted to join them and she about come out from under me a couple times. lol The cowgirl in me (The big mushy part) wanted to see what she'd do, so I jumped down from her back and stripped her saddle and bridle in a few seconds. She was gone like the wind across the field with the horses. That small herd of horses was a beautiful sight to behold right about then.


But of course, by the time I got back from getting my camera out of the jeep, they had run all of their energy out.
Here's the pictures I took today. I was feeling a B&W theme but I kinda fell somewhere in between I believe.




I always knew Zippy had a halo...


Buddy playing hide and seek over Zippy's back. *Haha... She'll never find me over here*


Door to the heart?



The cows across the road... Just minding their own business. As usual.
VOTE ON THE POLL PLEASE

1 comment:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

LOVE the perspective of the first one! What a neat mood!