Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Ho hum... Another new year.


WOO HOO!!! I think I'm gonna sleep this one in though. Then when I wake up in 2009, I'm gonna take Jacob to work at the church and then....... *Drum roll please* I am going to celebrate with Jana at McDonald's with a Big Mac. For the fun of pure self inflicted pain, I have went a whole year now with no sodas and no McDonalds. The sodas part was not hard. Just think of all that acid... Blach. But the McDonald's I have ALMOST broken several times but never actually done it. Unless you count the time about 2 months ago when I gobbled down my little brother's hamburger he didn't want one night, when him and our parents got back from town. They were SUPPOSED to have stopped at Burger King.... Well, I started realizing there were chopped onions on that cheeseburger so I investigated then... Only to find it was too late! Anyways... *Clears throat* That was an accident. It is now time to move on with my life and....

CELEBERATE 2009! :-D

(I may actually gain a couple lbs from this visit I'm planning to McD's... )


NOTE::: No Post of the day... Once again, I apologize. I WILL get them up by the end of the week. Honest.

No comments: