Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture of the Day

Ok, so as long as I am alive I will always be arguing with myself. I had an argument today. In this case it was over whether or not I should post a "Picture of the day" each day of the week or if I should do a "Picture of the Week". What reason would I have to argue, you say?


Reason #1 I don't have a lot of free time each and every day so on the days that I didn't, "Picture of the day" would be a chore to get done--one of those things that you're doing at 12 AM right before your eyelids fall closed.


Reason #2 Why can't I find time in my schedule for a 15 minute job of uploading a picture? I CAN. So problem solved, right? No... I must make the picture enjoyable to look at so editing is involved. I'm an obssesive editor. Meaning: Once I get started, I cannot stop until a picture has reached perfection in my minds eye.


So, even though I can list numerous reasonable excuses for arguing with myself over this dilema, I will have to bring myself to make a decision sooner or later. I will therefore choose both. Today I will start posting "Picture of the day" each day. On days that my schedule is too full, I will post pictureless so as to keep you updated. Thank you for stopping in!


Once you've read this post, please take my poll located to your right. Thank you!



2 comments:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Soo proud of you....I could post a pic a day for the rest of my life if I stayed up on editing....Yeah, sad, I know...

I know this field...I used it for my 'horizon' homework in photog class....I look for the mountains each time I pass it...across from the barn, right?! You should do a pic each day you feed buddy and catch the clouds and sky...Ohh..Love your sky here...Did you add pink and orange? How did you get the cow to look at you? Were you inside or outside of the fance/gate? Sorry...if you're gonna post, I'm gonna comment!

Love it, Em...Keep it up!

Hugs!

Emily said...

Hey! lol Thanks for the comment. I was parked on the side of the road aiming my camera out the window. The cow was looking at me because he thought I was in the wrong place for vehicles I guess. And yeah... It was very overcast(In fact it had just finished raining) so I added pink and orange.