Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nope, I haven't fell from the face of the earth...

I'm still here!
Hey guys! I know... I'm way behind on my updating. :-S *Apologizes* Lately I've been so busy it's just crazy. During the day, if I'm not babysitting, I try to go over to the grooming salon. And then during the evenings we've had church, get-togethers, or something else. Yikes... I haven't even practiced my fiddle since my lesson Monday until today. Normally I would have had my songs memorized by the next day. It's crazy... Yesterday was the "Christmas in July" sale and I decided last minute to set up a little advertisment for my equine photography. I counted my cards when I got there after babysitting and 6 of them were gone. So I guess that's a good start. Oh while I was there, I also seen a couple of friends who were down from Indiana. :-D Small world. Afterwards, I grabbed a bite to eat at Arby's and headed over to Jana's house for the Tropical themed Pampered Chef party. It was awesome!! I guess I wasn't paying attention or something because I totally missed to part where you buy the tools and things. I was just enjoying the food. :-o Yes... I'll admit that. Then, last minute fun, I stayed overnight with Jana so I could drain the night of all it's fun. Which it was. We played volleyball and had a really good time. Well, here's some pictures from Wednesday at Howl a Day Inn. Enjoy!





Rascal



Andy



Gabby--or was it Sasha?



Eva I think.



And Eddie! The most gigantic yorkie I've ever seen...