Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Monday again...

Hi everyone! Today has been soo hectic! I got up at 6 something this morning, drove to the kid's house, and ended up going back to sleep in lil Moriah's bed. She didn't notice because she was sleeping in her sister's bed. lol Then, at about 3:30, their Grandpa came to pick them up and I headed back to the house. Took a shower, and cleaned up my WRECK of a room. (Ok, that's probably an understatement) I cleaned up my HORRIBLE wreck of a room and practiced my fiddle, grabbed a snack, and then Mary Lynn showed up for a fiddle lesson. After the lesson, I ran Mary Lynn over to the Cockman's and then came back, grabbed my camera, and headed to my neighbor's barn. She had called me earlier today and asked me to come take some pictures of her horses. I was like, "Yeah!" I really enjoyed doing it too. It was a little tough because I didn't get out there until after 7:30 but I think I did get a few that I really liked. Here's the one's that I have edited so far. Enjoy and have a nice day!

Meet Buie... He was on a lunge line in most of these picture because he's only green broke but I took it out. Leave me a comment and lemme know if you can tell it was there anywhere... I'm trying to work on that part of the editing. Thanks!






No comments: