Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick Pix!




QUICK PIX = No editing, cropping, or fixed poses. Sooo what you see is what you get! :-D This isn't a wedding I was supposed to take pictures of or anything. Just a friends wedding that I wanted to remember. ;-) I will add more as soon as my PC starts working right again... Right now, it's telling me I have 20 pictures folders with absolutely NO pictures in them... Ahem. We'll see about that. I'm going to restart it and hopefully finish the post tomorrow sometime. Have a nice day everyone!


Here comes the bride!




There goes the bride...




You may now kiss the bride!

Introducing: Mr. and Mrs. Steven Fox

Mmm no wedding is complete without a beautiful cake!

The mirror under this made for an interest shot.

Cutting the cake.

Dishing the cake out to the Groom... ouch. Look at the JOY on that girls face!

Kendra holds up her skirt and makes a mad dash!

Mmmm... Gonna need a REAL shower after THAT shower...

The bride on the path and seeking revenge...

She found her target!! I thought it a good idea to move after I took this picture. Considering the target was nearing ME and that Kendra had enough amunition (Birdseed) for two people in close aim.

Beautiful Baby Grand piano with the church in the background.

Adding the finishing touches..... mwuhahaha

1 comment:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding! She made a lovely bride. All the best to them! Great pix! Makes me anxious to shoot my first wedding!