Saturday, October 11, 2008

Latta Plantation Equestrian Center

Hi all! I went to a horse show today at Latta Plantation Park. The leaves have already began changing and the scenery there was gorgeous! I've rode there once before but I had forgotten how nice it is there. I enjoyed myself a whole lot today and for once, got to get in on the action a bit. Here a few pictures from the show... Hope you enjoy them!





Horse and Hiker trails. See the leaves!?


Racheal walking Copper in the early morning



A few riders making last minute adjustments to their riding gear before heading to the main arena.



A beautiful Friesian gelding showing his moves


Yes I was quite captured by this guy... :-)



Elaine and Racheal watching one of Elaine's students ride a test.



Doing a leg yield.







Racheal's halt and salute on Copper.



Just a random shot but I love the way his mane is here!



A gorgeous pony that, at first, I thought was an andalusian cross...




The same pony in it's stall.

1 comment:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

What a beautiful day! Looks like you had some very friendly subjects! Glad you got to enjoy them!