Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Warrior

Today was a bittersweet day. The neighbor has decided to put one of her thoroughbreds down because he's getting old and can hardly move around anymore. But he's still a sweet old man. I asked her if it would be ok to go down and take some pictures of him before tomorrow (The big day) and she give me the OK and said she'd meet me out there at 9:30. Funny thing is, I never seen hide nor hair of her so I let myself in the pasture and got some pix. I hope she doesn't mind. I left at around 11:30 will still no sign of her. I'm thinking she forgot or was super busy. But Ima have these and a couple others printed for her and give them to her tomorrow. Thanks for reading and have a good day today! :-)
























2 comments:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

I love these photos of the horse! They are so dramatic! Thanks for posting!

Crystal Cross said...

how sweet of you emily!!