Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New pix finally!

More pix from my new cam. Yes, I'm having a ball with it. I've taken so many pictures it's not even funny anymore. :-P I had to wade through almost 300 pictures to get these few. lol So I hope you enjoy.

P.S. Nope... No editing. I held myself back this time. :-)


Moriah taking a break in the hammock.











A rose in Mom's fountain



Elijah that Nut. With a capital N!



Elijah trying to look serious...




Woo hoo!! Cookouts are great. lol




Grilling Zuchinni, Squash, and onions. :-P

2 comments:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Hay girly! I loveee the pics! Hope you have fun at the beach! Bikes and sand and sun and water and Nikon galore! You're the coolest Nikon shooter I know! Luv ya!

Mom & Dad said...

Hi Em, We love your Pictures!! Keep the pictures coming to Ky.
I pray you will have a good trip to the beach. Take alot of pictures so we can see them. Love, Julinda & Floren Morrison