Tuesday, April 15, 2008

To Grandmother's house we go!!!

Hi all! I'm baaack! I finally got around to taking some pictures. These are mainly for class but some of them turned out really good. I may have them printed for Grandma since it was her flower garden that I visited to capture these shots. :-D Today was a bit cold but the sun was still shining and it was beautiful. Me, Mom, and Caroline took the kids (Samuel, Elijah, Lydia, Moriah, and Jackson) to the Science Center in Hickory for a sort of field trip. They had a blast! Well, enjoy these pictures. I'm out for now! The kitchen is waiting for me to come clean it. Have a nice day everyone!



Grandma's back porch.



My Buddy--Practicing using framing elements.



Buddy again...



Grandma's front porch.



Beautiful!



First dogwood bloom




Jackson on a mission. lol I have no idea where he was headed but it must have been important.

Moriah in her own little world. :-)



Lydia--pondering what she'll play on next.

Moriah and Lydia in the play room.


Playing with the blocks



MYYYY grandma's hammock!! :-D (Practicing lines pictures)



Come spring...



That first bloom is always the best!



See what I mean? The more pictures you take, the better it gets! :-S JUST kidding...




My little friend. I followed him around... see his wing? That's the only way I could tell the difference there were so many of them!



Here he is again!



Yep! That's him again.



Grandma's lilac bush... The smell is just wonderful!!


Mmmm....

1 comment:

Crystal Cross said...

how funny, i took a brick picture too!!

Great pics