Monday, April 21, 2008

Hands...

Hi all! I'm back. :-) Here's what I've been up to.... Hand pictures. Yeah I know... Kinda odd. But they can be awesome! Oh and one more update.... My camera is on it's way! Me and Dad just ordered a Nikon D80 and it should be here within the week. Am I excited? Ohhhh yess. Here's some pictures for you guys!


Michael playing his good ol' mando


Coolest board game pic... lol No I don't know where the idea came from, but it was fun while it lasted. If you play imagin-iff, you can see the hand is fixing to put the pawn down in the winners circle.


The setup I used to take that one little pic... Yupp it's redneck.

2 comments:

Crystal Cross said...

Em, congrats on the ordering of the new camera!!! I cant wait to see it!!!!!!

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Hay Em! I'm lovin' your artsy mando pic of Jigger! You go girl! I'll go with ya! hshshs