Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update :-D

20 or so of us got together Saturday to go skiing at Sugar Mountain. In the end we ended up going a little higher up the mountain to Beech Mountain Ski Resort. We spent the entire day making the most of the snow and had a great time!! I am sad to say I didn't get any pictures of the skiing part of our day. I did however, manage to get some pictures of the ride up the mountain... We had so much fun!



Mary Lynn spots some snow!



Me... And in case you're wondering, Mom says I have a lazy left eye.




Mary Lynn




Alex striking a pose-haha!


Our Map Reader, Michael G


Our Careful Chauffeur, Shane


A random moment in the backseat... I do believe it was an "Air Camera"


Alex hanging from the roof... JK The picture was taken this way over my headrest and I just decided to leave it this way.



Jacob enjoying the comfy seats in the van... lol

2 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I don't thank you have a lazy eye! I do think this picture is adorable~

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Looks like you had a great time, Em!