Monday, June 15, 2009

Tuesday's Pictures of the Day





Ok, so I'll admit it. It's not hard for me to do so seeing as there is no way around it... I have REALLY been a slacker! It's not helping that my computer seems to be on it's last leg. It's slower than a turtle on crutches. I don't know what's wrong... Could have something to do with why it's overheating now.

Anyways, on a brighter note... I hope things have been going well for you today! I'm starting to realize: There is no day without sunshine. It's just whether or not your eyes can see through the clouds. Enjoy the pictures! They are of two kitties I was privilaged to meet Saturday. The bigger handsome one is Zeke. And the small pretty one is Grace.








1 comment:

Katrina Osborne said...

Excellent photo.....it helps that you had a beautiful cat, but you did a great job!