Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another update on Buddy! :-)

Josh came and got him Monday and moved him to their farm to be with the two mares they have there. It's so funny because right now he's in a pasture above the girls and he doesn't know what to make of them. (He hasn't been with other horses for quite a while) I had to bring him his feed because he wouldn't get near the far end of the pasture. Poor guy--girls scare him. :-P I went out to feed today though, and he seems to have found new best buddies. I've never heard him niegh as loud as he was neighing for them to come back and see him. It really cheered me up to see him so happy. Hopefully soon, he'll be able to go out in the pasture with them. His allergies are holding off pretty good now too.

1 comment:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

I'm so glad Buddy's adjusting well at his new hang out! Everytime we pass by, he seems so giddy!

Have a great day!

(L)