Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Saturday! (Just barely)

Another day of fun! I got out of bed bright and early this morning, ate some breakfast, did some unconstructive lounging around the house, then I went out and tacked up Buddy for a ride. The day was beautiful! Until I went out ot take pictures of course. Then it gets cloudy. :-P But I still got some beautiful pictures while I was out for a ride. Enjoy!




Just what it looks like. Ground with leaves on it. ;-) Looked better from the angle I took the pic in. Flat on my stomach.




Something I'm working in, getting everything in focus. I may have to learn how to layer a few images to get the water and my hand in focus. That's just peachy... Plus there's any ugly stick in the way which I didn't notice while taking pix. BIG no-no!




Are you in a rainforest? No... A very swampy looking creek actually. Trick is to make something beautiful out of something that's not.



Trees in black and white!



Same shot of my hand and water with color and some color adjusting to my hand to keep it from being washed out. (It was an almost totally white hand to begin with.)

No comments: